BLOGLOVIN'

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I have heard about Bloglovin' for a long time but had yet to really investigate what it was.

I first started blogging about 5 years ago on my other blog: Page Turners. If you are ever looking for a good book to read I highly recommend heading over there and checking it out.

Anyway, back in the day I followed other people's blogs just through blogger, which worked fine.

Now that I have started blogging again I found that that particular system just didn't seem to work as well for me. So, I started following other people's blogs on Bloglovin'. I have an app on my phone so that all I need to do if I find a blog that I like, is to hop on the app, search for the blog and start following it. So far it has been working really well for me.

Today I decided that I needed to get my act together and claim my own blog., which I have now done. So if you are looking for an easy way to follow My Red Lips and Freckles you can click on the Bloglovin' link in the side bar and whether you use Bloglovin' on your desktop or on your phone, you will be able to receive notifications whenever I put up a new post. Anything to make our lives that little bit easier, right?